So it’s your parent’s anniversary. They’ve hit a new milestone! You’ve got to admit – it is pretty cute. But how do you say Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad with real meaning? How do you show them that you’re genuinely happy for them, and thankful for the relationship role-model that they’ve created? Well, we’ve pulled together 60 special anniversary wishes for parents – to include on a card, or in a message. So let’s start from the top…
Anniversary Wishes For Parents
When it comes to our special anniversary wishes for parents, we have quite a mix:
- Wedding Anniversary Wishes For Parents – for when they hit a wedding anniversary.
- Relationship Anniversary Wishes For Parents – for when they’re celebrating how long they’ve been together.
- Funny Anniversary Wishes For Parents – to make them smile.
- Short But Snappy Anniversary Wishes For Parents – that really get across what you’re trying to say.
- Anniversary Quotes For Parents – utilising some of the BRILLIANT marriage and relationship quotes that are already out there… to touch their hearts or make them chuckle!
So there will be plenty choose from! Have a read, see what stands out to you, and then craft it into the perfect message for your parents.
See, reaching any anniversary is a pretty wonderful thing. Especially with the stats of happily-married long-lasting couples not actually being that high.
So if your parents are going strong – it really is something to recognise and celebrate!
And remember – your effort isn’t going to go unnoticed here. It’s worth putting the time into writing a special anniversary wish for your parents as this is going to mean a lot to them – just you wait and see!
60 Anniversary Wishes For Parents
Let’s get it started with some sweet yet funny, anniversary quotes for parents. After all, there’s some real classics! Just remember to put your own spin on each one!
1) They say that marriage makes you live longer… I guess it’s true because you’ve been married FOREVER! 😉 Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! Thank you for being absolute #CoupleGoals
2) Relationships are like a walk in the park… Jurassic Park… (Ha!) BUT, I’m so glad yours hasn’t gone “extinct” 😉 Thanks for showing me what true love looks like. I love you both millions!
3) They say that marriage is all about finding that special person… to annoy for a lifetime! Dad – you clearly took note of that one, hey? 😉 Mom, you honestly have the patience of a saint!
4) Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! A love like yours? It’s hard to find. Fortunately I know your address! My goal? To find something as special as what the two of you share! Wishing you continued happiness ahead!
5) “Marriage is the bond between a person who never remembers anniversaries… and another who never forgets them!” Dad – here’s a card to balance out the fact that I KNOW you wouldn’t have got one!
Funny Anniversary Messages For Parents…
6) “Behind every husband who thinks he wears the pants… is a wife who told him which pair to wear.” Isn’t that right Mom? 😉 Although we all know the truth! 😛
7) The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret. But whatever you two are doing, is clearly working! So stay happy. Stay loving. And here’s to many more years ahead! Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!
8) To my wonderful parents, who’s “honeymoon phase” never seemed to end! You still act like teen lovers 99% of the time, even today. It’s kind of gross… but also very cute too… Have fun celebrating this special anniversary! Don’t ever change!
9) If the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree then I CANNOT WAIT for my love story to unfold! Thank you for being the world’s best role-models when it comes to relationships. You really do inspire me every day! 😘
10) Well, you really have set the bar high for what a good marriage looks like, hey?! But I see every day how happy you make each other and it fills my heart with joy. You guys are truly special and I love you so very much. Here’s to many more years of happiness – no matter what gets thrown your way!
Special Anniversary Wishes For Parents
11) As you begin another year of being together, may you both be blessed with the love and happiness that has kept you strong up until now. You both are my rocks, my inspiration, and I’m so thankful to call you Mom and Dad!
12) Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! On this special day, I just want you to know, how grateful we are for all these years that you’ve been together. Your togetherness in good and bad times has taught us teamwork, your tolerance for each other’s habits has taught us patience, your support during each other’s crises has taught us solidarity. And your lives as our parents have taught us how to live. We’re so thankful – we just don’t tell you enough!
13) So it’s been [X] years! [X] years since you first met. And [X] years of those, you’ve dedicated to raising us. On this special anniversary, I want you to put the focus back onto you guys again… and living for YOU! You deserve all the happiness in the world. So let’s make this next chapter 100% yours!
14) So you’ve made it… a whole [x] years! Thank you for setting such an extraordinary example of lifelong love. Nothing would make me happier than finding what you have, and I’m so thankful that you’ve shown me it really is possible.
15) I have never looked for inspiration in the outside world because I had it at my side always, holding my hands and inculcating all they knew. I feel so fortunate to have you as my parents and will someday be my children’s grandparents. Honestly. I love you so very much, and wish you the happiest of anniversaries!
Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!
16) Another year, and still strong as ever! Thank you for showing me that you don’t marry someone you can live with… You marry the person who you can’t live without!
17) Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! I really am the person that I am now because of the love and care that you showed… not only to me but also to each other. I’m so blessed to have parents who are still so madly in love, and wish you continued love and happiness for all the years to come!
18) Some of my friends want wealth, some want success and others want fame. But I simply want to have a life like yours – with a love as strong as what you have. Happy anniversary. Thank you for always setting the best example!
19) With each passing year, may the love in your relationship continue to multiply. Wishing you all the very best for this special day, and every day. Happy anniversary Mom and Dad!
20) Happy anniversary Mom and Dad! May the love you have for one another continue to blossom and grow, walking life’s path hand-in-hand and heart-in-heart. Wishing you endless happiness, joy and love… not just on your anniversary, but forever and always! You really deserve your “happily ever after” – whatever way that looks in real life! 💛
Anniversary Quotes For Parents
Let’s entwine some of our anniversary wishes for parents, with some of the great anniversary quotes that are already out there now…
21) You are the parents that all kids hope to have, you are the couple that all lovers hope to be and you both are the pillars of support that every family wishes it had. Happy anniversary to the best parents ever.
22) So I think I’ve got it sussed… Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other is called Dad… Is that so or is that so?! 😉
23) “Behind every angry woman stands a man… who has absolutely no idea what he did wrong!” Could we get a quote that’s more accurate?! I think NOT! And yet you’re still both so strong. [X] years now – that’s honestly amazing! Wishing you both the happiest of anniversaries… and many more to come!
24) They say that “marriage is a lifelong melody, sung by two hearts completely surrendered to love…” Mom, it’s a good job you’ve got a good voice to cancel out Dad’s – otherwise you’d probably be wishing you were deaf by now! 🤪
On this note, you could even try tying in some cute songs about family, into your anniversary message. How about that for creativity?!
25) Years will pass by and one anniversary will arrive after the other, but your love for each other will always be forever. Happy anniversary parents!
Happy Anniversary Parents!
26) So they say that “marriage is like a deck of cards: at the beginning, all you need is two hearts and a diamond; by the end, you wish you had a club and a spade!” Is it true, or is it true?! Yet here you both are. You guys honestly rock, and I’m so glad you’re together – stronger than ever. You are a real inspiration!
27) “Love is like a fart. If you have to force it, it’s probably sh*t!” Good job yours always come so naturally Dad. You have enough to keep anything going a lifetime! 🤪
28) In life you should remember the yesterdays, plan your tomorrows and always celebrate your today! Today is actually a big one for the two of you. So LET’S GET THE PARTY STARTED! Happy anniversary parents!
29) Ageing with someone you love is a special feeling that only a few can enjoy. I’m so proud that I can watch that happen for the two of you. Happy anniversary Mom and Dad!
30) Falling in love is easy; staying in love is another. You’ve done it though, and you truly are an inspiration to the rest of us. Happy anniversary to my two favourite people!
Wedding Anniversary Message For Parents
31) Another year, another milestone. And each and every one is worth celebrating. We have grown up watching your love for each other. And it never dulls or fades. You’ve made us believe in marriage. Wishing you the happiest of anniversaries!
32) “Marriage is the golden ring in a chain, who’s beginning is a glance and who’s end is eternity.” Your love is so special. Here’s to many happy years together and many to still come!
33) You have always taught us to attain milestones in life. So congratulations on attaining one yourself. Happy wedding anniversary to my dear parents. [X] years and counting! You make me so proud!
34) 1st year of marriage: “I love waking up next to you.” 10th year of marriage: “Next time your snoring keeps me up all night, I’ll smother you with this pillow!” In all honesty Mum, I have no idea how you’ve lasted [X] years! So let’s celebrate that as much as anything else!… To Dad’s survival! 🤪
35) Happy anniversary Mom and Dad. May the love you feel for each other on your wedding anniversary, only grow stronger and more fulfilling as the years go on!
Happy Wedding Anniversary…
36) I always thought that phrases like ‘once upon a time’ and ‘happily ever after’ only existed in fairytales. But your marriage made me realise that they exist (in their own way) in real life too. Happy anniversary.
37) They say that, “If love is blind, marriage is a real eye-opener…” yet for me, you’ve only shown what true love should be like. It may not be perfect, it may have its fair share of challenges – but you stick together, no matter what. And that’s what makes it so special! Thank you for everything that you’ve taught me, just by both of you being you. I love you so much! Happy Anniversary! 💛
38) “A perfect marriage is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other.” Thank you for the love and commitment you have shown, not only to each other, but to our family. We love you so much!
39) “A good marriage is one where each partner secretly thinks they got the better deal!” I don’t know about that, but what I DO know, is I – hands down – got the best deal of them all – with you two as parents! Happy Anniversary! Let’s celebrate all the years you’ve been together so far and all that are yet to come!
40) Mom and Dad, it’s another milestone. And another one that should certainly be celebrated! You’ve reached [x] years together – the same amount of time it takes for [something funny here!] You guys are miraculous. Truly amazing. You are pure “couple goals” and I want you to know that I love you so very much! 😘
Sweet Anniversary Wishes For Parents
41) Happy anniversary parents! It’s time to celebrate this wonderful milestone. Here’s to another year of love, happiness, inevitable challenges but TRUE STRENGTH!
42) Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! You really have given us the best foundations for a strong family, and I don’t say it enough… but I am so so thankful!
43) The only thing better than having you for parents is my children having you for grandparents. Happy anniversary Mom and Dad.
44) Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! May the love between you continue to grow stronger and stronger, year by year.
45) Another year on, another year older. And yet with every passing year, your marriage isn’t becoming dull and thankless. It’s becoming beautifully vintage and exquisitely priceless! Happy anniversary to two of my favourite people in the world! Continue to shine bright my beautiful parents!
Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!
46) Watching you two is like watching a romantic comedy on screen! I’m so proud of you, dear parents. Congratulations on reaching yet another anniversary! Here’s to many more!
47) Happy Anniversary parents! I hope it brings another year of loving memories and happiness – because you really do both deserve all the love and happiness in the world!
48) It’s yet another year on and here you both are – still the perfect example of what a happy marriage looks like. You guys are honestly amazing. Thank you for always being my shining example! Wishing you a truly wonderful anniversary, with lots of special celebrations!
49) Happy anniversary Mom and Dad! I feel so lucky to call you both my parents and I can’t wait to find a love like yours someday!
50) When someone says, marriage is useless, I give them example of you guys. You are such wonderful couple and parents. Happy anniversary!
Happy Anniversary Messages For Parents
We’re into the final set! So let’s finish off with some really beautiful anniversary messages for your parents.
51) Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! Here’s to another year… Another year to create precious memories together. Another year to discover new things to enjoy about each other. And another year to strengthen a marriage that DEFINITELY defines forever!
52) My lovely dear parents, you have completed [X] years of marriage. How does it feel?! All those years, sticking by each other – through the ups and the downs. You are amazing, truly. And your love story is by far my favourite one!
53) Happy anniversary Mom and Dad! The two of you are so clearly meant to be together – it was destined to be! On your wedding anniversary, I hope you look back with fondness on all of your married years together and look to the future with excitement. I can’t wait for everything you both have to come. Here’s to an exciting next chapter!
54) In this world of fake promises, you two are examples of true love and dedication. I wish someday I will have a happy married life for these many years. Happy anniversary!
55) Earthquakes, tornadoes, tsunamis or volcanoes – nothing has the power to shatter, the love between my Mom and Dad. Not now, not ever. Happy anniversary.
Happy Anniversary Parents!
56) Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad. I couldn’t imagine where I’d be without you two… literally!
57) So you’ve done it! You’ve been together so long you’ve been granted an honorary P.H.D. in EACH OTHER! Here’s to many years of surviving marriage… and actually making it look pretty easy!
58) Most people take a lot of time to figure out what they want their futures to look like. But I have known from the very start what I want my future to look like – exactly like your present. What you have is truly special. I love you Mom and Dad!
59) Happy anniversary Mom and Dad. May your life be filled with love, happiness and of course, us. Hope you enjoy today, tomorrow and lifetime with each other. Love you!
60) Dad, never laugh at mom’s decisions, because you are one of her’s. Thank you for deciding to be together. I have no doubt at all, that it will remain forever. 💛
That’s All For This One
So there we have it: 60 special anniversary wishes for parents, fuelling you with plenty of ideas for what to say when your Mom and Dad reach that next milestone.
Be sure to celebrate – the love that they have and the love than many of us aspire for.
All the best!