Want to surprise your boyfriend with a short-but-sweet little love note? Wondering what to write? What to say? Then here’s 100 ideas for cute notes to leave your boyfriend.
Where To Leave Cute Notes For Your Boyfriend
So before we get started with THE BEST LIST you will have EVER seen when it comes to cute notes for your boyfriend (no joke!), let’s get started with where to leave them.
See, placement is actually key. Some of these suggestions will give pointers to their locations. Some of the locations are dependent on the note making sense (like you’ll see at the bottom with our cute, funny pun notes!)
But other than that, you can get pretty creative with the “where” part.
You can leave cutes notes to your boyfriend:
- On the windscreen of his car.
- In his lunch box.
- In his work bag.
- Under his pillow.
- In a coat pocket.
- In a drawer.
- Next to his meal (breakfast / lunch / dinner.)
- In the fridge.
- On the kitchen table.
- On any table clearly visible within view.
- Stuck on a door.
- Slid under the bathroom door even (preferably when he’s showing as opposed to using the toilet, I’d say!)
When To Leave Your Note
When should you leave a cute note for your boyfriend? Well – not every day.
They’re more impactful if they’re little and often. You don’t want him to expect them because then you get the added benefit of his surprise.
You also want to make sure he doesn’t see you leaving him the note – or get suspicious of you wandering off to write one. So be pretty sneaky about it! Get prepared!
100 Cute Notes To Leave Your Boyfriend
Feeling confident? Got a bit of a plan of action together? Great! Then let’s jump in with 100 cute notes to leave your boyfriend.
These are short, simple messages that can be tweaked. Have a read, see what expresses what you want to say, then adjust it slightly when writing to make it your own.
Cute Notes To Leave Your Boyfriend In The Morning
Heading out to work early? Going to be up before your man? Or maybe he falls asleep before you and so you can sneak it on his bedside table for him to read when he wakes up?
Whatever the deal, here’s some cute notes to leave your boyfriend in the morning – to bring a smile to his face first thing!
1) Good morning handsome! Hope you have a great day.
2) Well look at you. I am one LUCKY girl! (Post this on the bathroom mirror!)
3) Just a little note to say I love you, and believe in you. Go and smash it today!
4) I love you more than a millennial loves avocado on toast. (Leave next to the toaster!)
5) I want to be the first reason you wake up in the morning and smile, and the last reason you do so before bed. So hey handsome. Have a great day!
6) Wake up and smile, your beautiful smile. Today is going to be a good day 🤍
Cute Notes For Your Boyfriend
7) Rise and shine Mr. Let’s make today amazing! I love you.
8) You are my sunshine, my only sunshine 🎵 Just a little reminder of how much I love you!
9) Another day is another blessing. Let’s make today wonderful babe.
10) Isn’t it amazing when real life is better than dreaming 💤 Thank you for making my days so happy and complete. I love you with all my heart.
11) Hope you have a day as bright as your smile! (Your smile is my favourite!)
12) Do you know what is the most wonderful feeling every morning? To wake up and know that I have you in my life. So here’s to another glorious day. I love you, with all my heart!
13) Wake me up, before you go-go 🎵 Cause I want a kiss, I’m not going solo!
Cute Notes To Put In His Lunch
14) You are the apple to my eyes, the ketchup to my fries, the bread to my butter & the cheese to my ham. I love you. Enjoy lunch!
15) Well hello handsome. Just look at you! You’re the biggest treat of them all! (Wrapped around a chocolate bar)
16) Hello hello. Just a little note to say I love you and I’m thinking of you. Hope your days going well 🤍
17) Relax, you’ve got this. Brush away those stresses.
18) There’s nothing you can’t do, you know? I hope you believe in yourself as much as I believe in you. Go show everyone exactly what you’re made of!
19) DAMN, Name, just a little reminder of how good you look!
20) Check your watch. It’s miss me ‘o’ clock! Just kidding. You can never miss a person who is always in your heart. I love you, and I can’t wait to be back with you.
21) Hey hottie, see you tonight.
22) Just a little reminder that I love you and am so proud of you. Keep thriving babe!
Cute Notes To Leave Your Boyfriend
23) Just a little note to say that I love you and appreciate all that you do.
24) Thank you for being the man of my dreams 🤍
25) My boyfriend, my best friend, my rock, my lover. Thinking of you. I love you.
26) I want to be the reason you look at your lunch and smile, and well, let’s be fair, my sandwiches aren’t always up to scratch so I hope that this instead, does the trick!
27) Get out. Out, out, out. Out of my head! I can’t wait to fall into your arms later instead!
28) Hurry home… I’ll be waiting… in my sweatpants, oversized shirt and messy bun… let’s be real. But still waiting! 🤍
29) See you later babe. I’ll still be wearing that smile you gave me.
30) To me, you really are perfect.
31) If the way to your heart is through your stomach, then I’m hoping I actually stand a pretty good shot. Enjoy lunch, babe. I love you!
Cute Notes For Your Boyfriend
How about some cute notes for when your boyfriend gets home from work? What can you leave for him to read then? How can you make it a cute little surprise?
32) Roses are red, and the stars shine bright; do me a favour and give me a big hug tonight!
33) Welcome home babe. I can’t wait to be back with you 😘
34) Right, that’s enough “todaying” for today. Get your comfies on, we’re doing date night at home!
35) Had a good day? I hope so. Because tonights about to make it EVEN BETTER! Yup, I may, possibly, maybe, have a little surprise in store for you 😉
Cute Love Notes For Him
36) Have I mentioned how lucky I am to be in love with you?
37) Coming home to you, it’s the best present of them all. See you shortly!
38) I’m sorry you had a not so great day. I just want to remind you that I love you and I’m always here for you. Now grab yourself a beer. I’m waiting in the bedroom!
39) What’s the one thing that could keep me going all day, every day? Knowing that I’m coming home to you. See you shortly babe. Thank you for making my life complete.
40) You are always my rainbow after the storm. I can’t wait to be back with you.
41) You must be tired… you’ve been running around my mind all day! Put your feet up. I’ll be home shortly. Tonight, dinners on me! 🤍
Funny Notes To Leave Your Boyfriend
Want to add a little humour into your messages? Then here’s 20 cute yet funny notes for your boyfriend.
42) (Stick this on his car windscreen) I know you’re not even out of the driveway yet, but I miss you already.
43) I can’t imagine my WURLD without U in it! (You know I was never good at spelling).
44) Well hello there. You made it home. Come on in, come on in. You’ll find me hiding somewhere inside the house, but BEWARE – I’ve got a nerf gun. Here’s the other one for you. Let the battle commence… Loser cooks dinner tonight. Good luck! (You’ll need it!)
45) (Start with a note on his bedside table) Psst, wake up. Look in your slippers. (Then put a note inside his slippers) Okay, now had on over to the bathroom. (The next note can be above the bathroom sink) Look in the kitchen. (Another note is next to the kettle) Have a hunt inside the mugs. (The last note is inside a mug) Get yourself a strong coffee – it’s going to be a long day! But I can’t wait to see you again later tonight. I love you. Will be thinking of you 🤍 PS. Sorry for the mad hunt – I figured it’s good to keep you on your toes sometimes!
46) Oh hey. You found it. Your secret little love note. You’re in the wrong room though. Come find me! I have an extra surprise I know you’re going to REALLY love!
47) I love you (and I also secretly love you – something funny here – but I wouldn’t admit that to your face!)
Cute Notes To Make Your Boyfriend Smile
48) There are 3,500,000,000,000 fish in the sea… Seriously, I Googled it… And then I forgot what I was going to say. Oh well, love you.
49) If you were a fish and I was the sea, you would still be the only fish in the waters for me.
50) Okay so if you don’t find a four leaf clover today, I personally, will help you get lucky tonight. Deal? I think that sounds like a deal.
51) You are my… (Draw and arrow and put a stone – i.e. rock – below) I love you!
52) You are my rock… but I couldn’t find a rock in our yard… So, you are my leaf. And actually leaves are more important than rocks. Leaves give food to trees. What do rocks do? (Stick a leaf to this note… it’s one he definitely won’t expect!)
53) Damn, I just want to lick your face… From the dog (and me, too).
54) You really are my favourite human. (Just don’t ask me how you stack up against my dog!)
55) Hey! Hey you. Yep, that’s right. You there. You have been crowned the GREATEST BOYFRIEND EVER! Uh huh. Totally legit award. Claim your prize by meeting me in the bedroom in exactly… ten… nine… eight… come quick, come quick!
Cute Notes To Leave Your Boyfriend
Let’s move into some meaningful cute notes to leave your boyfriend now. Well, meaningful, soppy – depends on your definition. Either way, these focus on sharing your feelings and making an impact, whilst keeping it short and snappy. They’re DEFINITELY very sweet, and I’ve got to admit – I kind of love them!
56) Love really was just a word, until you came along and gave it meaning.
57) Isn’t it the perfect crime? I stole your heart and you stole mine.
58) I just want you to know, that you’ve genuinely shown me that dreams do come true. I know this, because mine did, the moment I met you. See you later babe. Can’t wait to be back in your arms 🤍
59) Truthfully I could write how I feel about you all day and all night and I’d still have a million more things to say. But I don’t want my words to become meaningless, so I’ll keep it short and sweet. I love you, with all my heart and every inch of my body. You make me feel complete, at home. And I honestly can’t imagine my life without you now.
60) Just a little note to let you know that my heart is, and always will be, yours. I love you.
61) DID YOU KNOW, you are everything and all that I’ve ever wanted? I’m so unbelievably lucky. I just wanted you to know, that I know!
Romantic Notes For Your Boyfriend
62) Isn’t it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger, can suddenly, without warning, mean the entire world to you? 🤍 I love you NAME, so much.
63) I loved you yesterday, I love you still today, I always have and I always will.
64) If you catch me smiling, it’s probably because I’m thinking of you.
65) It’s not true that you only fall in love once. I know this because every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again, a little bit more and more.
66) I hope you know, you’re the only guy that I could ever have eyes for 👀
67) I love you more than words can ever say.
68) Just a little note to say thank you. Thank you for being everything and all that you are. Thank you for blessing my life with all the love and joy you bring. You mean the world to me, you really do.
Cute Notes To Leave Your Boyfriend Around The House
Looking for the most creative notes to leave your boyfriend? Then you’re in for a real treat! Here’s some of our favourites to finish. For these, we’ve got the location and where to leave it.
69) WHERE: The freezer.
Ice, ice, baby!
70) WHERE: His underwear draw.
Butt, I love you.
71) WHERE: In a coffee mug.
I love you a latte.
72) WHERE: Next to the light switch.
I love you watts and watts.
73) WHERE: In the cutlery draw.
I forking love you.
74) WHERE: In his tool box, next to any kind of glue.
I’m sticking with you.
75) WHERE: Next to the hair dryer.
Babe, you always blow my mind.
76) WHERE: On top of the toaster.
Just popping up to say I love you!
How Punny Can You Get?
77) WHERE: Next to the bins.
I wheely love you. Thanks for taking out the trash!
78) WHERE: Inside his wallet (in a pouch that has very little change left!)
Babe, I feel empty without you.
79) WHERE: Again, inside his wallet.
You really do make me feel like a million bucks. I love you.
80) WHERE: In a cat / dog basket.
I love you furry much, NAME.
81) WHERE: On top of the radiator, or next to the heating unit.
You really are un-brrrrrr-lievable. I love you!
82) WHERE: Inside a pair of socks.
No-one can match up to you. You’re SIMPLY THE BEST!
83) WHERE: Next to a plant (pull off one leaf)
I really have fallen for you, you know.
84) WHERE: Next to cd’s/ records (if he has them!)
So, just for the record, I’m totally crazy about you!
85) WHERE: Next to the cheese grater.
This may be cheesy, but I think you’re really grate!
86) IF HE KNOWS YOU’RE BIG ON PUNS: NEXT TO A TEDDY BEAR
I know my puns can be unbearable, but I just want you to know, I love you so much!
Cute Punny Notes To Leave Next To Food
Is he on dinner duty? Makes his way around the kitchen a lot? Then here’s our final cute notes for your boyfriend – incorporating funny I love you puns within food.
87) WHERE: Next to beetroot.
You make my heart skip a beet.
88) WHERE: Next to an avocado.
Babe, shall we avocuddle?
89) WHERE: Next to tomatoes.
I love you from my head, tomatoes.
90) WHERE: Next to the bread.
I loaf you dough much!
91) WHERE: Next to the butter.
You’re my butter half. Love you babe.
92) WHERE: Next to the fruit bowl.
We really do make a great pear, you know.
Cute Food Love Puns
93) WHERE: Inside the bag of frozen peas.
You make me hap-pea, I hope you know!
94) WHERE: Inside a box of cherries.
I really do cherry-ish you.
95) WHERE: Inside a box of berries.
I love you berry berry much.
96) WHERE: On top of a pizza box.
You’ll always have a pizza my heart babe.
97) WHERE: Next to some olives.
Olive you very much.
98) WHERE: Next to fish.
Who says sole-mates didn’t exist? Because I’m pretty sure, you’re mine.
99) WHERE: In a bunch of bananas.
I love you a whole bunch.
100) WHERE: Next to his favourite dessert.
Just a little treat to say thanks for pudding up with me!
That Rounds It Up…
So there we have it. 100 cute notes for your boyfriend – plenty of ideas to get that inspiration flowing. Have fun with it, get a little creative and show that special man in your life EXACTLY how much you care!
Small gestures like this? They really add up to strengthen your relationship, so it’s well worth doing. Enjoy!