So you’re in the middle of a game of truth or dare. Your friend has taken on the challenge of a dare. (Brave move, brave move!) But what should you challenge them to do?! Stuck for ideas? Looking for different dares to ask your friends? Then here’s 100 fun dares for your friends. Uh huh, you’ll be well prepared after this one! GAME ON!
Dares For Your Friends
These dares can be used as part of a “truth or dare” game (in which case, I highly recommend bobbing over to our other article with 200 actually-interesting truth questions to ask friends!)
Or, for a spicier alternative you can of course opt for these juicy questions to ask your friends. They’re insanely entertaining, that’s for sure!
Then of course, you may like to use these dares as forfeits to other games…
Or if you’re playing a drinking game – take it in turns to have the dare challenge, and if your friend doesn’t want to do it, drinking is the forfeit from that.
… So these plenty of ways to use these dares for your friends!
Drinking Game Dares For Friends
Talking of drinking games, if you want things to get a little more boozy – you can do it so that:
- If someone doesn’t want to do a dare, they have to drink as the forfeit.
- If someone manages to do the dare – everyone else has to drink!
However you play it, these fun dares for your friends are going to guarantee you end up having a very entertaining time.
Because, yes, you can send dares over text, but nothing beats that in-person entertainment. So make the most of it… And make this game of dares the best one yet!
100 Fun Dares For Your Friends
So let’s get stuck in, shall we? Here’s 100 fun dares for your friends, so that you’ll never be short of ideas.
Have a read, share this article with friends, then DOWNLOAD our Printable Dares For Friends, so that you can shuffle them up and see which dares everyone ends up getting!
1) Give a foot massage to the person to your right.
2) Call the 3rd contact on your phone and sing them 30 seconds of a song that the group chooses!
3) Whisper something dirty to the person on your left.
4) Let the rest of the group DM someone from your Instagram account.
(And they can say ANYTHING! No holding back!)
5) Eat a piece of fruit without using your hands. (Banana is the standard fruit of choice!)
6) Pick an animal (anything other than a household pet) and act it out, until your friends guess what it is!
7) Stand up and twerk in the middle of the room for a minute!
8) Sing a 30 second solo of a song of your choice.
9) Show the most embarrassing photo on your phone.
10) Take an embarrassing selfie and set it as your new profile picture for the next 7 days!
11) Take an “ugly selfie” and send it to a random person in your phone book.
(NOTE: When we say ugly, it doesn’t mean you look ugly… You don’t!
It just means you have to pull the silliest face possible for maximum embarrassment!)
12) Give a 2 minute massage to the person to your right, using the most imaginative techniques!
Let’s Keep Them Coming…
13) Moonwalk everywhere you go for the rest of the game.
14) Knock on your neighbours door with an empty glass and ask them for a glass of water!
15) Let the group choose an item that you then have to brush your teeth with. (Only things that are safe, of course!)
16) Scroll through your Facebook / Instagram feed and STOP at random.
Whoever’s post you land on (it must be someone from your friends list – if not, scroll down until you find the next one) – comment a 10 sentence paragraph on their post!
(P.S. You can’t say it’s a dare!)
17) Eat a raw vegetable of your friends choosing!
(And no, it probably won’t be something “normal” like a carrot!)
18) Balance an ice cube on your head until it melts.
19) Give a lap dance to someone of your choice.
(Uh huh, this could be a great (bold!) way to tell a guy you like him… with actions before words!)
20) Read out the last 5 text messages you sent, to the last 5 people you spoke to.
21) Call a random number and go full steam into a “I’m sorry, it’s not me, it’s you chat.”
If the number doesn’t answer, leave it as a voice message.
22) Try to put your foot in your mouth. (If you manage it, everyone else has a forefit!)
23) Do 50 press-ups as fast as you can, whilst your friends time you. Go, go, go!
24) Run out of the front door, do 10 leaping jumps (no matter how many people are around!) then shout “I believe I can fly!” and run back inside!
(And yes, your friends absolutely have permission to record this!)
25) Do a 2 minute impression of the person to your right!
Dares To Ask Your Friends
26) Do an impression of a celebrity… and keep going with it until the group guess who you are!
27) Give a mini belly-dancing performance of your LIFE!
28) Crawl across the carpet as seductively as you can!
29) Say two honest things about everyone else in the group.
30) Confess something that you’ve never told your friends before! (Be bold, be brave!)
31) Scoff as many snacks as you can fit in your mouth, all in one go.
(Malteasers are my personal favourite for this challenge! Or grapes. That way… you can actually count them!) Ready… steady… Nom, nom, nom, nom!
32) See how many socks you can fit in your mouth in one go.
(Just make sure they’re freshly washed, otherwise things are about to get a little grim… very fast!)
33) Try to drink a glass of water without using your hands.
34) Let someone shave part of your body.
(The most popular choice being eyebrows or arms! Just a touch remember… be kind!)
35) Tell everyone your most embarrassing story to date!
36) Post the oldest selfie on your phone, onto your Instagram story.
(It’ll then remain there for 24 hours… Don’t delete it early or give ANY explanations to your followers… Unless they DM you – then you can let them in on the dare!)
This is actually a great dare for friends if you’re looking to feel confident about the way that you look, and care-free about what anyone else thinks!
37) Hold a headstand or handstand for as long as you can.
What Else Have We Got? Well…
38) Attempt to breakdance to music for one minute.
39) Try to do the worm.
(This is a dance move by the way, and will be VERY impressive if you actually manage it! Here’s how to do the worm, if you need a little tutorial!)
40) Howl out the window like a wolf!
41) Use a brush like you’re talking into a microphone each time you speak. Do this for 30 minutes.
If you forget to pick it up when speaking at any point… that means, you have to have a FOREFIT!
42) Grab a snack and chew as loud as you can! Or grab a drink and slurp ridiculously loud!
43) Break an egg on your head.
(I mean, it sounds grim, but at least you can shower after!)
44) Do a shoey! (Drink alcohol out of a shoe!… It’s an Aussie thing, in case you’re wondering!)
45) Talk to a broom as if it was your biggest crush, and try to chat them up!
(How smooth are you?! Your friends will soon find out!)
46) Talk in a different accent for the next round.
47) Read a poem about friendship… without closing your mouth!
(NOTE: this actually ends up sounding insanely funny!)
48) Talk to the wall as if it was someone starting a fight with you. Argue back at it.
“Do you think you’re bigger than me, huh?!” Go all out! Stand your ground!
49) Let the group give you a different hairstyle.
(And yes, mohican attempts, with ampler of gel, are allowed… even for long hair!)
50) Make every person in the group smile… and keep going until every single person has cracked a smile!
Download Our Classic Dare Cards Here…
Like these dares for you and your friends? Want to use them at home? Then grab our Dare Cards Printable here.
Top Tip For Keeping It Fun
Remember, this is all about FUN dares for your friends! But what may be fun for one person, could be their worst nightmare for another!
So know your friends, know what they would or wouldn’t be comfortable with and pick dares to best match them.
Also keep reading the room – stepping up the dares as the night goes on. Never force anyone to do anything.
If they don’t want to do a dare, remember… that’s absolutely okay.
You then just think of a little forfeit to keep them participating! But always tailor these dares for your friends, without putting any pressure on.
Dares For Your Friends
51) Make out with your hand… as if it was the long-lost love of your life, who you had finally been reunited with! (We’re talking some serious passion there!)
52) Attempt to do a magic trick.
(And yes, you may want to prep for this beforehand by swatting up on the easiest magic tricks for beginners… We won’t penalise you for that!)
53) Sing / shout the YMCA out of the window, at the top of your voice!
54) Sing instead of speaking for the next two rounds of the game.
55) Call a Chinese restaurant and ask if they have sushi. If they say no, ask why. Tell them that you LOVE sushi and you really would have thought they’d have had sushi. Be admiment about it!
56) Spin around 20 times then try to walk straight.
57) Stand up and tell everyone your BEST joke. They can then rate it on a scale of 1-10.
(1 being: Oh my, that was shockingly bad! 10 being: Wow that was actually hilarious! We have definitely got to get you into stand-up comedy!)
58) Jump in a freezing cold shower and stand there for at least 15 seconds. This one will have to be attempted in underwear (I hope you have some spares!)
59) Put an ice cube down your top… and keep it there… until it’s completely melted! (I hope it’s been a hot day!)
60) Stand up and sing your National Anthem, with a completely straight face.
Let your friends record it and post it on socials with the caption. “Well NAME is real passionate about her country…”
61) Fill up your mouth with water and sing a song until someone from the group is able to guess the song!
62) Sell a piece of trash to someone in your group, using your best salesmanship!
Let’s Keep Them Coming…
63) Call a super fancy restaurant and try to make a reservation under the name of someone famous. Even try to speak like them and see if you’re still able to get the booking!
64) Spin an imaginary hula hoop around your waist for the rest of the round.
65) Give yourself a 10-second manicure. Every nail must be painted.
Uh huh, those nails are about to get MESSY!
66) You have two minutes… create the best, short, snappy poem, to sum up the night!
Poetry not quite for you? Then a rap will also do! Go, go, go, go! The timer starts… NOW!
67) Stand 3 meters away from a friend. Then catch 3 items of food in your mouth when they throw it.
(By the end of this, the two of you are going to get good at it! Seal-skills!)
68) Hold a funny face for the rest of the round.
69) Cry like a baby for one full minute.
70) Walk like a crab for the rest of the game!
71) Take another player on a piggyback ride through every room in your house / the venue!
72) Draw a moustache on your face (with something washable like eyeliner) and keep it on for the rest of the game!
73) Let the person sitting next to you, brush your teeth!
74) Walk outside and tell the next person you see, that you love them!
75) Phone a friend’s Mom, and ask if they will adopt you.
(Be warned, they may actually agree! When you tell them it was a dare – they’re then either going to be incredibly relieved… or actually quite disappointed!)
Funny Dares To Do With Friends
76) Eat a teaspoon of the spiciest thing you have in the kitchen!
77) Transfer an ice cube from your mouth to the person’s mouth on your right.
78) Let two people give you a wet willy at the same time.
79) Dance with no music for one minute… and really go for it!
80) Post a really long and serious Facebook status confessing your love for chocolate.
The more comical you make it, the better! Spice it up a bit by also adding the rule that if you get 10 Facebook “likes”, the rest of the group have to do a bonus dare / forfeit!
81) Go outside and pretend you’re cutting the grass with an invisible mower.
82) Go outside and pick exactly 40 blades of grass with a pair of tweezers!
83) Take the socks off the feet of the person across from you and wear them like gloves until your next turn.
84) Allow your friends to write something embarrassing somewhere on your body (that can be hidden with clothing) with a permanent marker.
85) Call a friend and pick a fight with them about something ridiculous.
Like, “Sarah, I know you used my lipstick. That is not okay!”
Don’t tell them it was for a dare for at least an hour!
86) Set your crush’s picture as your FB profile picture for 24 hours.
Don’t tell them it was a dare until the 24 hours are up! (Yikes. This may be far from “playing it cool”, but at least you have an excuse at the end of it… And a conversation starter, that’s for sure!)
87) Go on Facebook / Instagram Live and read the back of a shampoo bottle.
Finish by saying “… Interesting!” And give no explanation other than that!
88) Take a selfie with a toilet and post it on socials!
Onto The Final Ones Now…
89) Lick mayonnaise off of someone’s toe. (Eeew, a little bit gross, I know!)
90) Smell everyone’s feet and rank them in order of freshest to smelliest!
91) Let each person in the group slap you as hard as they can on your bum!
92) Stop a car that is going down the street and tell them that their wheels are turning.
(Please note, this one is only safe on a street with slow-moving traffic. Like a residential street. Always stay safe, with any dares for your friends.)
93) Call / Facebook message a tattoo shop and ask if they can tattoo 30 teardrops on your face. See what they reply!
94) Put all of your clothes on backwards!
95) Lick something off someones armpit. You choose the substance and the person!
96) Lie on the floor and act like a piece of frying bacon!
97) Build your own pillow fort then sit in it for the next round.
98) Make a facemark out of wet toilet roll, then take a picture and post it on socials, claiming it’s the “next big thing for revitalising your skin!”
99) Let your friends pose you in a funny position and stay like that until the next round.
100) Read the ingredients list on a packet of food, as seductively as you can!
That’s All For This One
So there we have it – 100 fun dares for your friends to get the inspiration flowing.
Have fun! Enjoy.