Are you falling in love? Struggling to put this into words? Or maybe you’ve already fallen – pure and deeply, and are looking for different ways to express how you feel. “I love you”, is powerful, especially if it’s only used when it’s meant. But how else can you say I love you? What else can mean just as much, if not more? Here’s 100 different ways to say I love you – to help you open up.
100 Different Ways To Say I Love You
Let’s jump straight in with some different ways to say I love you. We’ll first start off with ways to express how you feel, that are most suitable if it’s early days or the start of a new blossoming relationship. From there, we’ll build them up and up, until you’re practically bursting with admiration!
FUN FACT: Did you know, most people only say “I love you” to three people in their lives… Uh huh, it’s a big thing!
So let’s get stuck in. Here’s 100 different ways to say I love you, when that all-important time comes…
How To Express How You Feel
1) I feel so strongly about you.
2) I honestly just adore you.
3) I’m falling fast and hard.
4) You just make me feel so complete.
5) You’re becoming such an important part of my life.
6) I can’t see myself with anyone else now.
I don’t want to be with anyone else. It’s you and only you.
8) I would happily spend the rest of my life with you.
9) You’ve got me totally and utterly smitten!
10) I want to be with you. Right now. And forever.
11) I can’t stop thinking about you, about us.
12) I love you, for you – exactly the way that you are.
13) You’re so perfect for me. We’re so perfect together.
14) I didn’t even know that a love like this existed.
15) I didn’t know what true love felt like until I met you.
No one else can make me feel the way that you do.
17) Falling for you is just so easy.
18) When I’m with you, you make me feel so whole.
19) You’re my best friend, my everything.
20) I couldn’t think of anyone else I’d rather be with.
21) I can’t tell you how thankful I am that you came into my life.
22) Not a day goes by that I don’t think about you.
23) I didn’t know what I was searching for until I found you.
24) You’ve given “love” a whole new meaning to me.
25) I want you to know just how much you mean to me.
Other Ways To Say I Love You
26) I hope you realise how truly special you are.
27) To me – you’re perfect. I wish you could see yourself through my eyes.
28) You make me feel on top of the world – like the happiest woman alive!
29) You make me realise why all of my past relationships didn’t work out.
30) I honestly just fall in love with you more and more every day.
31) You and I were meant to be together. We’re made for each other.
32) You still give me butterflies every time I see you.
I see you, and I appreciate you – for everything and all that you are.
34) You’ve made me feel things I’ve never felt before.
35) I’ve got nothing but love for you.
36) I’m absolutely crazy about you!
37) I long for you, long to be with you – to be by your side.
38) I’m so proud that you’re mine. How did I get so lucky?
39) I can’t imagine a better person to grow old with.
40) When I close my eyes, all I see is you.
41) You’ve given me hope and strength – you’ve made me feel again.
You feel like home – and everywhere I’ve never been, all at once.
43) You mean everything to me, honestly.
44) You’ve exceeded every single expectation I could ever have of a person.
45) Even now, you still continue to blow my mind. You make me feel things I’ve never felt before.
46) My heart belongs to you, and it always will.
47) Having you in my life is genuinely the best gift I could have ever asked for.
48) You’re the most special person that I’ve ever met.
49) You’ve taught me how love is supposed to feel.
50) I’m yours, completely. Now, and hopefully forever.
Different Ways To Say I Love You
Let’s build on this further now, with different ways to say I love you, as your love progresses and intensifies. These ways to say I love you are most suitable for couples – those in a relationship, who have been together some time.
51) You are my everything. My world.
52) I’m completely and utterly crazy about you.
53) You’re honestly the best thing that’s ever happened to me.
54) I’m so madly and deeply in love with you.
55) I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.
56) I will love you forever, and always.
57) You’re my soul mate – my one true love.
58) I’d be so lost without you.
You complete me. You are my missing piece.
60) I’d do anything for you.
61) I can’t imagine my life without you.
62) You’re my life partner, the only one for me.
63) You’re my partner in crime – we’re a team.
64) I can’t even put into words how much you mean to me.
65) You have my heart, completely.
66) I promise to choose you, and only you, today, and every day.
67) I’ll always be here for you, no matter what. You’re my rock, and I want to be yours, forever.
I love you more than I have ever found a way to say.
69) We were always meant to be together. I know it with all my heart.
70) I can’t even explain the depths of my feelings for you.
71) You’re the most incredible person I’ve ever met in my life.
72) Even now, I’m still in awe of you. My feelings only strengthen, never fade.
73) Our love story – it’s one I don’t ever want to end.
74) You make me feel like fairytales really do come true.
75) You’re my prince, my king, my happily ever after.
Other Ways To Say I Love You
76) Your love makes me feel like I can do anything!
77) Wherever you are, wherever I am, you are always in my heart.
78) I love you isn’t even enough words to describe my feelings for you.
79) Not a day goes by that I’m not still so thankful to have you in my life.
80) Each day I love you more and more.
81) I didn’t even know it was possible to love someone as much as I love you.
82) I can’t wait to grow old with you.
83) You make me feel things I’ve never felt before.
You are the sunshine in my day and the moonlight of my nights.
85) I love every single inch of you, with everything that I have.
86) I’ve never loved someone the way that I love you.
87) I’m completely and utterly devoted to you.
88) In a room full of people, you’re the only one I see.
89) I love you with every single fibre of my being.
90) Everything I’ve done, everything I’ve been through, it’s led me to you.
91) You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me.
I’ve waited my whole life to find someone like you.
93) Ever since I first laid eyes on you, I knew you were the one.
94) Our bond is unbreakable. What we have – it’s so special.
95) Our love has no bounds, no limits.
96) You are my one and only. My forever.
97) You’re everything and all, that I could ever want or need.
98) I’m just head over heels in love with you.
99) I love, appreciate and value you, and everything that we have.
100) You will always have my heart. Forever. I promise.
That Rounds It Up
So there we have it! 100 different ways to say I love you – other ways to say I love you, which can better express how you feel.
I hope this fills you with ideas and inspiration, for articulating your true feelings.
If you have someone special in your life – don’t hold back. Tell them just how much they mean to you and keep that attitude of love, admiration and appreciation.
They say, if you keep doing the things you did at the start of your relationship – the relationship will never have to end. So don’t let that romance die!
Take care. Wishing you all the very best.