Looking for funny questions to ask your boyfriend? Or funny questions to ask your girlfriend? Feeling a little bored, and want some light entertainment for you both? Then you’ve come to the right place! Here’s our mighty list of 225 funny questions to ask your partner. With these “bad boys” by your side, time will start to fly by – as you laugh the minutes or hours away! So let’s get stuck in, shall we?
225 Funny Questions To Ask Your Partner
Couples that laugh together, stay together. Research says so too!
But when it comes to funny questions to ask your partner, it’s all about having a bit of creativity!
See, they don’t have to be deep and meaningful. The wildest and most random, usually end up being the best.
It’s simply about asking what springs to mind – no matter how weird or wonderful it is!
This list of funny questions to ask your partner should help to get you started however. So let’s see what we’ve got, shall we? In no particular order…
Funny Questions To Ask Your Partner
1) Name the first 3 random things that come to your mind. Go, go, go, go!
2) Who is (or has been) your most embarrassing celebrity crush? (Be honest!)
3) SNOG, MARRY, AVOID: [Give different, funny celebrity combinations here]
4) When you were a kid, what did you think being this age would be like? How is it the same / different?
5) What age did you used to think was OLD? And do you still feel that way now?
6) What do you think you’ll be like when you’re 90? Let’s paint a little picture here!
7) What was your favourite children’s book or character? Let’s reminisce!
8) Which cartoon character would you say you’re most like?
9) Which cartoon character would you say I’m most like?
10) Let’s fast-forward to next Halloween – what’s the craziest duo you can think of, that we can dress up as?!
11) What do you think would be the most embarrassing fancy dress costume that you can think of?
12) CHALLENGE: Do an impression of your facial expressions, if you were to do a sky-dive!
13) What’s the funniest thing you’ve ever been dared to do before? And the funniest dare you’ve ever done?
14) When was the last time you cried over something really stupid? And what was it? (A movie that wasn’t even supposed to be sad, maybe?!)
15) What’s the worst movie you’ve ever paid to see? Instant regret, right?!
Let’s Keep Them Coming…
16) Pick a movie you think is most like your life. You can answer this jokingly, if you like!
17) What’s a TV programme you secretly like, but would be embarrassed to admit?
18) CHALLENGE: Act out a scene from a tv show / movie. Let’s put your acting skills to the test!
19) If you had unlimited confidence, what daring things would you do?
20) What’s one adrenaline activity which would scare you the most? In fact, you just couldn’t do it?!
21) What sport are you shockingly bad at? (And don’t say, “But I’m good at everything!”)
22) If you were to win an olympic medal, what would it most likely to be for? Note: this can be for something that’s not even in the olympics – something as “niche” or weird as you like! That’s what makes it one of the best funny questions to ask your partner!
23) What’s the grossest thing you’ve ever eaten?
24) What’s one thing that you would never eat? For no amount of money in the world!
25) What’s one food you actually love, but which others may think is weird?
26) What’s one name you would HATE to be called? The worst / cringiest name you can think of?
27) What’s the funniest girls and boys name you can think of? And would you ever call your children that?!
28) Did you ever used to have a nickname? And where did you get it from?
29) What’s your silliest pet peeve? What things really irritate you, but probably shouldn’t?
30) In what ways do you act different when you’re on your own, vs. when you’re around others? What things do you secretly do?
Funny Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend
31) What’s your grossest habit? (If you’re brave enough to admit it!) I know, I know, things may start to get a bit grim with this one, but it’s got to be included in the list of funny questions to ask your partner, hasn’t it?!
32) When was the last time you were desperate for the toilet? And what did you do? Hold it or go?!
33) Have you ever peed in the sea or swimming pool? (Come on, you can admit it!)
34) Has anyone ever walked in on you in the bathroom?
35) Or on a similar note – has anyone ever walked in on you being intimate with someone?
36) What’s the most embarrassing thing someone has caught you doing?
37) What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever walked in on? And how did you react?!
38) Did your parents ever give you the “birds and the bees” talk, and what did that go like?!
39) CHALLENGE: Give a practice talk for how you’d give the “birds and the bees” talk to a little one!
40) What’s the most cringeworthy thing you’ve ever said to someone you were attracted to?
41) What’s your most embarrassing dating story from when you were single?
42) CHALLENGE: Give me your best chat-up line now. (Think on the spot!) Go, go, go, go!
43) CHALLENGE: Give me your most seductive look. How would you try to draw me in?! (Challenges like this always help to keep the relationship fun and playful, so don’t be shy!)
44) What’s one funny thing you know about me now, that you’d never have thought when we first met?
45) Are there any traits / habits that I have that you think are insanely sweet?
We’re On a Roll Now…
46) If you were going to transport us into any era (either forward or back), where would we go and why?
47) If we were animals “in the same patch”, do you think we’d end up together? Uh huh, we’re basically soul mates, right?!
48) If you could be any animal, for a day, what would you be? And why?
49) If you could be any animal, for the rest of your life, what would you be? And why?
50) What animal do you think I’m most like? Be careful with this answer!
51) What animal would you most like to have as a pet? If it wasn’t cruel!
52) CHALLENGE: Do your best impression of [pick an animal here].
53) If you had a pet unicorn, what would you call it?
54) How about a really fluffy bunny – what would you call that?
55) [Have a pet?] If our pet could speak, what do you think they would say, and how?
56) CHALLENGE: [For those with a pet!] You know what’s coming! Do an impression of how you think your pet would speak if they could!
57) [Have a pet?] If you could give our pet a superpower, what would you give them?
58) What superpower would you have yourself? Try to be a little creative with this one – don’t just go straight for invisibility! Think of one that no-one has said before!
59) Although on that note – if you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
Weird Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend
60) If we swapped bodies for the day, what would you do?
61) What do you think would be the best thing about swapping bodies for the day?
62) What’s one thing you’ve always wanted to know about me? It can be as weird and wonderful as you like!
63) If you were to give me a different name, what do you think would best suit me?
64) If you were a wrestler, what would be your wrestler’s name?!
65) Did you ever have any funny nicknames when you were younger and where did you get them from?
66) What new nickname do you think would best suit me?
67) What’s one skill you have which is, admittedly, rather pointless?
68) If you were to go on a talent show, what would you most likely do?!
69) What do you think I would / should do if I went on a talent show? (Think outside the box!)
70) How many selfies do you take a day? (Be honest!) Or how many do you take when you do take them?
71) Have you ever tried to take a sexy picture of yourself? What did that look like and how did it turn out?!
72) How often do you look at a selfie and think, “Damn, you are hot!”
73) Have you ever looked in the mirror and winked at yourself?
74) Have you ever practiced kissing in a mirror? (If not… on your hand, or something else?!)
Let’s Keep Them Coming…
75) Do you ever talk to yourself in the mirror? And what kind of things do you say? Show me!
76) Did you ever have an imaginary friend growing up, and if so what were they like?!
77) CHALLENGE: Pretend to talk to yourself now, giving yourself a pep talk!
78) How well do you think you’d do as a motivational speaker?
79) What job do you think you’d be shockingly bad at?! And why?
80) Think of the most “out there” job, that you’d actually love to have!
81) Do you know how to spell antidisestablishmentarianism? Try now! Give it a go!
82) If a “listening test” was a thing, how well do you think you’d do? Are you a good listener?
83) What subject did you totally suck at, at school?
84) What fun subject do you think should be taught at school? (Like, circus skills for example!)
85) What’s the weirdest smell you’ve ever smelt?
86) What sound just goes straight through you?! Think, chalk scratching on a chalk board!
87) What’s the most ridiculous fact you know?
88) If you had a specialist topic at pub quizzes, what category would be most likely to be your thing? Note: you can make a new one up if it’s not a go-to quiz topic!
89) What’s the best prank you’ve ever pulled off?
90) Has anyone ever pulled a prank on you? What did they do and how did you respond?!
Funny Questions To Ask Your Partner
91) CHALLENGE: Think of a prank we could do on a friend / family member tomorrow!
92) What’s the most imaginative / hilarious insult you’ve ever come up with?
93) If you were to think of a ridiculous O.T.T date idea – what would you go with?
94) What’s the wildest date you’d actually love to go on?
95) Have you ever or would you ever, skinny dip?
96) Would you ever [think of other wild things to do here]?
97) Have you ever or would you ever, shave your head completely bald?
98) If you had to choose between going naked or having your thoughts appear in thought bubbles above your head for everyone to read, which would you choose?
99) If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your family and friends assume you had done?
100) What would be your best “break out of jail plan” if you were stuck outside? How would you try to get back out to freedom?!
Let’s Keep Them Coming…
101) What’s one wrong thing you believed to be true / didn’t know, which you recently found out? (Don’t tell me it took until your twenties to realise about Santa Clause!)
102) If you could be a fly on the wall, who would you most want to listen in on?
103) On a scale of 1-10, how nosey would you say you are? And why?
104) What’s your favourite type of gossip that you secretly love finding out about?!
105) On a scale of 1-10, how good would you say you are at keeping secrets? Genuinely?!
106) What’s one embarrassing secret, you’ve never told anyone? (Or only a handful of people know!)
107) TRUE OR FALSE: You secretly fancy [funny celebrity name here]?
108) Be honest – do you cover or close your eyes during parts of a scary movie?
109) How long do you think you’d survive a zombie apocalypse?
110) What would your zombie apocalypse plan be?
111) How long do you think I’d survive a zombie apocalypse?
112) And how would we have different survival approaches? What would be our pro’s and con’s?
We’re Half Way Through!…
We’ve reached the half way mark for 225 funny questions to ask your partner. Hope you’re all having fun! The good news is – there’s plenty more to go yet. So let’s continue…
113) How do you think we could help each other survive in a zombie apocalypse?
114) CHALLENGE: Act out your most epic zombie apocalypse fight scene!
115) If you were a vampire, who else would you turn into one, to live with you forever?
116) How would you fill eternity if you were immortal? That’s a huge amount of time!
117) If an alien landed on planet earth tomorrow, and you met it – what would you ask it?
118) If you had an extra body part of something, what would you have and why?
119) What’s the silliest thing you would do for charity?
120) What do you think would be the funniest prank call script and to who?
121) What do you think is the funniest word in the dictionary? Discuss this one!
122) What’s something that always makes you laugh? Every time!? (This has GOT to be one of the funny questions to ask your partner, right? We want to know what makes them tickle!)
123) Are you any good at accents? If so, let’s hear the one you’ve mastered the most!
124) CHALLENGE: Do your best impression of [pick a celebrity here].
125) CHALLENGE: Do your best impression of [pick one of your mutual friends / family here].
Funny Questions To Ask Your Partner
126) What’s a song that no-one knows you like?
127) What’s an artist / band that you secretly love?
128) How about the worst song that’s ever hit the charts?
129) What’s your favourite karaoke song, that you get right, note for note, every time?
130) If you were to pick a duet for us to sing on karaoke, which song would you pick and why?
131) What’s the cringiest “pet name” you can think of, for you and me?
132) Have you ever saved me as with a cute contact name then got embarrassed and changed it?
133) What’s the soppiest thing you’ve ever done for me? Something I may not even know about? (Like doodling hearts when we’ve been speaking on the phone, or spending hours looking through our pictures?! Spill the beans, spill the beans!)
134) What do you think is the worst item of clothing that I own?
135) What’s one thing that you always seem to have in your pocket?
136) Have you ever had an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction? What happened and how did you realise?
137) If you were to dress me for a day, as a joke, what would you get me to wear?
138) If you could be a DJ, what would your DJ name be? Or, pick one for me and I’ll pick one for you!
139) What’s the funniest name that you have actually heard being used?
140) What random and ridiculous job do you think I would actually be really good at?
Funny Questions To Ask Your Partner
141) What’s one thing you wish I was better at? (Like driving without hitting the curb for instance, or learning how to cook WITHOUT setting off the smoking alarm!)
142) How many times have you set off the smoking alarm whilst cooking, or ended up making something catch on fire?! Let’s talk about kitchen horror stories!
143) CHALLENGE: Pretend you’re in a fast-paced restaurant, cooking up a storm. Act it out!
144) On a scale of 1-10, how clumsy do you think you are and how clumsy do you think I am?
145) How many times in the last year, do you think you’ve wanted into a door or wall?
146) What do you think are some of the most ridiculous inventions that exist?
147) How about the most pointless thing you’ve ever bought?!
148) If you were to invent something to solve one of the silliest life problems, what would it be? (This is one of the most creative funny questions to ask your partner… see what they can come up with!)
149) What’s the weirdest thing you googled in the last week?
150) How about the funniest thing that’s happened to you in the last week?
151) CHALLENGE: Whats’ the funniest joke you know? Not got one? Then have a think now and let’s see what we can both come up with on the spot!
152) Have you ever been so scared you’ve wet your pants? There’s no shame or judgements here remember!
153) What’s your most ridiculous fear or phobia?
154) How about the stupidest thing you’ve ever done?!
Let’s Keep Them Coming…
155) What’s the craziest thing you would do for a million dollars?
156) Be honest now… would you trade your sibling in for a million dollars?! How about two?!
157) Or how about this one… would you trade your sibling in for a million dollars, or two?!
158) If you were to rob a bank – what would be your master strategy going into it?
159) If you could take only five movies on a desert island, what would they be? Remember, these have got to be ones you don’t mind sticking on repeat!
160) What’s one thing from a tv show, movie or SOAP even, that you’ll never forget? Or the first thing that springs to your mind with this one?
161) Name one fictional character you would love to bring to life and have as your best friend!
162) What’s one of the funniest memories you have with your friends?
163) What’s the dorkiest thing that you have ever done?
164) Or any dorky habits / things that you do on a regular basis?
165) CHALLENGE: Act out how “cool” people act, vs. how “dorky” people act. Show me!
Funny Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend
166) What’s one funny / quirky thing about yourself that you actually wouldn’t change?
167) If you could say something to your five-year-old self, what would you say, and how?
168) If you could say something to yourself, at the moment that we first met – what would you say?!
169) What do you think was the cutest or funniest moment of the earlier days when we were dating?
170) How would you rate me as a date on a scale of 1-10 and what was I good at, plus where could I improve? (Brutal honesty here, is totally allowed. For example, that wink he did which he thought was totally smooth? You have to tell him it was definitely not!)
171) When you looked in the mirror first thing this morning, what was the first thing you thought?
172) When you look at me in the morning, what do you usually think?!
173) What would be the most disturbing thing you could find under my/ our bed?!
174) At what age (if at all) did you stop sleeping with a stuffed animal?
175) How often do you drool in your sleep, or catch me drooling?
176) Describe your cringiest pair of underwear to me! (Uh huh, it’s time to fess up to those granny pants you secretly love and really don’t want to have to chuck out!)
177) What would be in your search history that you’d be embarrassed if someone saw?
178) Have you ever found anything of mine and thought… what on earth is this?!
179) CHALLENGE: Grab a piece of fruit from the fruit bowl and eat it as seductively as you can!
180) What’s one thing that you wouldn’t / couldn’t eat as a child, but actually love now?
Weird Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (!)
Remember – sometimes the weirdest questions end up being some of funniest questions to ask your partner!
181) Faced with starvation, what’s something you would still struggle to eat?!
182) Honestly speaking… what do you think your pet thinks about you?!
183) How about any babies / toddlers in your life? What do you think they think about you?!
184) What’s one thing that people wouldn’t believe about you?
185) Which do you think is more believable… the Easter Bunny or Tooth Fairy?
186) Are there any myths that you believe are true?
187) How did you first find out that Santa Clause isn’t real and how did you react?
188) CHALLENGE: Do your best Santa Clause “ho, ho, ho!” impression!
189) What’s your favourite and least favourite season of the year and why? And the best and worst bits about them? (Like trying to dodge the sweat patches in Summer for example!… It’s all coming out now!)
190) If you had to eliminate one day of the week, which one would you eliminate and why?
191) If you had to lose one of your senses – sight, touch, hearing, smell or taste – which one would you lose and why? (And don’t say, well losing my taste buds would be a blessing with your cooking anyway!)
Funny Questions To Ask Your Partner
192) What’s the WORST advice you’ve ever taken? And what happened as a result of that?!
193) What’s the bravest thing you’ve ever done? (And don’t say, get into a relationship with you!)
194) Be honest – if you could have multiple husband / wives and it wasn’t frowned upon, would you? One for each day of the week?! Or 6 other versions of me?!
195) If you could marry any celebrity, who would you marry?!
196) What do you think is the cutest / funniest similarity that we share?
197) What’s one thing that I do, that always makes you laugh or smile?
198) Do you think psychic abilities exist? And which one would you most like to have?
199) If you had to write your horoscope for last month, what do you think it would have said?!
200) Have you ever gone dramatically out of your way to avoid stepping on a crack or walking under a ladder?
201) Do you think you’ve ever encountered a ghost? If not – what’s the craziest ghost story you’ve ever heard?
202) When was the last time you laughed really hard, and what over?
203) Who is the funniest person you know, and what makes them so hilarious?
204) What makes you so hilarious? (Because let’s be fair – you’ve got to have your moments too!)
205) CHALLENGE: Laugh for 1 minute straight… at nothing… I guarantee it will end up setting you off!
206) CHALLENGE: Dance like no-one’s watching, to no music, for 1 minute straight… that will set me off!
Are You Having Lots of Laughs Together Now?
207) What’s the strangest complement you’ve ever received?
208) How about the strangest punishment your parents ever gave you when you were growing up?
209) How often do you take the little bottles of shampoo and conditioner from a hotel? (Be honest!)
210) Have you ever gone one step further and taken things like toilet rolls from a hotel too? Or a restaurant for that matter even? Spill, spill, spill!
211) If you had to bury secret treasures, where would you choose to bury them?
212) If you were to enter a video game, what video game would you choose to play, as if it was real life?
213) Have you ever waved at someone thinking they saw you when really they didn’t? What did you do when you realised it? (Let’s be honest – we’ve all done it! That’s what makes it such a great funny question to ask your partner! Likewise on this note…)
214) What’s the most amount of times you’ve said “what” when you’ve misheard someone? How many times did they have to repeat themselves and did you still ever understand what they were saying in the end?!
215) Have you ever posted something silly on social media… then regretted it? What was it?
216) CHALLENGE: Can you wiggle your nose or your ears? Let’s see, let’s see!
217) What’s one thing you do when no-one’s around?
218) What’s the most amount of pancakes you’ve eaten in one sitting?!
219) After you’ve dropped a piece of food, what’s the longest time you’ve left it on the ground and then ate it?
Let’s Finish These Off…
220) What’s the most embarrassing situation that you’ve let a fart out before? (Sorry, please excuse the crudeness as we finish off this list!)
221) How about when you go to the toilet and you realise (after sitting down and doing the deed), there’s no toilet roll there – what do you do then?!
222) Are there any things that I do that actually kind of gross you out?!
223) What’s the grossest thing that you’ve ever done, that you’re even kind of embarrassed to admit?!
224) Have I ever done anything that’s embarrassed you? (Big or small!)
225) TRUE OR FALSE: [Funny Question Here – You Should Have Plenty of Ideas Now!]
That’s All For This One
So there we have it- 225 funny questions to ask your partner; giving you that fun and playful quality time together. Liked these? Then it doesn’t have to stop there!
Check out our top 50 Funny Relationship Questions – which includes funny questions like these, but specifically focusing on your relationship, as a whole.
We also have these 125 “This Or That Questions For Couples” – for short, snappy Q&A’s; 150 “Never Have I Ever Questions For Couples” if you’re looking for something a little more daring, or for something softer, try these 100 Cute Relationship Questions. (So sweet!)
Then there’s our 200 Couples Trivia Questions if you’re ready to take on that challenge, or The Ultimate Couples Question Game. Uh huh, plenty of choice for you!
Good questions, quality time together and interesting conversation – it’s essential for any healthy relationship… Only now, it doesn’t matter how long you’ve been together, you’ll never run out of different things to talk about!
Hope this helps. Be sure to like and share if you enjoyed!
All the best.