All the single ladies, all the single ladies, all the single ladies… Here’s some of the best single quotes to make you FEEL GOOD about being single. Read them, believe them and share these funny or empowering messages with others. Let’s challenge the way that being single is seen because there is such a thing as being SINGLE BY CHOICE you know? It doesn’t have to be a burden. Still struggling to see the value it in? Then click on over here. In fact, by the time, we’ve finished with you – I promise we’ll shift your perspective (even a little bit!) So let’s jump straight in…
The Best Single Quotes
Here’s some of our favourite single quotes: quotes about being single / single life quotes – with a mix of both funny, empowering and true messages to remember.
EMPOWERING SINGLE QUOTES:
- Being single doesn’t mean that nobody wants you. It means you’re smart enough to take your time in deciding who you want to spend your life with.
- Even when it seems that there is no one else, always remember there’s one person who never ceased to love you – yourself.
- Love isn’t about finding the right person. Love is about becoming the right person. Because that’s what you’ll attract. Stop looking for someone to spend your life with and instead become the person you want to spend your life with.
- Someone you haven’t even met yet is wondering what it’d be like to know someone like you.
- Single is no longer a lack of options – but a choice. A choice to refuse to let your life be defined by your relationship status but to live every day “Happily” and let your “Ever After” work itself out.
- Maybe a happy ending doesn’t include a guy. Maybe it’s you, on your own, picking up the pieces and starting over… freeing yourself up for something better in the future, when you’re in the best possible place that you can be.
- Being with no one is better than being with the wrong one. Sometimes those who fly solo have the strongest wings.
- It’s better to be single wishing you were married than being married wishing you were single. This is your time now. Don’t waste it or look back and regret not making the most of it. Take your time, slow things down.
- Be strong enough to let go and wise enough to wait for what you deserve.
- I know what I bring to the table… So trust me when I say I’m not afraid to eat alone.
- Being single allows you to understand the real meaning of free!
- Sometimes good things fall apart, so that better things can fall together.
- I was told I was dangerous. I asked why and they said: “because you don’t need anyone”. That’s when I smiled.
- There are some places in life where you can only go alone. Embrace the beauty of your solo journey.
- Being single is just a status, a time in your life. It’s not the end of the story.
- Maybe when you thought you weren’t good enough, the truth is, you were overqualified.
- The only thing I’m committed to right now is bettering myself.
- Sometimes you have to stand alone to prove that you can still stand. Not only to others, but also to yourself. When you know that you can do that, and still be truly happy, you will have more power than you have ever known.
- Not single. Not taken. Just building an empire, finding myself, healing myself, loving myself, being passionate, getting fit, growing friendships, meeting new people and making precious new memories…
- Be grateful for your singleness. It has made you strong and independent and unflinching in your unwillingness to settle. It has protected you from wrong men, forced you to take risks and taught you the value of your own company. Through this you have been given you the space and grace to become exactly who you are.
- Wait for the person who will do anything to be your everything.
- Yeah, I’m single, but you’re gonna have to be amazing to change that.
- Choosing you meant heartache. Deciding to choose myself was the day I chose happiness.
FUNNY SINGLE QUOTES:
- I’ve been single for a while and I have to say, it’s going very well. Like, it’s working out. I think I’m the one.
- Current Relationship Status: Table for one. Drinks for two.
- Current Relationship Status: Made dinner for two. Ate both.
- Doing something weird and thinking, “This is why I’m single…”
- The awkward moment when you’re that one friend who always gives relationship advice but is still single.
- You couldn’t handle me, even if I came with instructions.
- My life is like a romantic comedy except there’s no romance and it’s just me laughing at my own jokes.
- The best thing about being single is sleeping around… You can sleep all over that bed of yours. Left, right, middle, wherever.
- Me: So I met this guy. Me (two days later): Never mind…
- People: I love it when my boyfriend tells me how much he loves me. Me: I love it when my microwave tells me my food is ready.
- Being single is pretty good. It’s a nice sense of irresponsibility.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, I am so damn happy, since I got rid of you!
- Okay, I’m OFFICIALLY off the market. I’m not in a relationship… I’m just tired of y’all!
- And the princess lived happily ever after in her OWN big castle, which she’d build by HERSELF. She didn’t need saving. The end.
- Cinderella never asked for a prince. She asked for a night off and a pretty dress.
- I hate that feeling when everyone around me is in a relationship and I’m awkwardly sitting there like… Umm, I love my dog.
- I like being single. I’m always there when I need me.
- Just because I’m single, It doesn’t, mean I’m alone. I have food and internet.
- I’m single but I ignore people like I’m taken.
- Every rose has its thorn, but that doesn’t mean you have to put up with a ton of pricks.
TRUE QUOTES ABOUT BEING SINGLE:
- If you aren’t happy being single, you won’t be happy in a relationship. Get your own life and love it first – then share it.
- Single doesn’t always mean available and taken doesn’t always mean in love.
- It takes a strong person to remain single in a world that is accustomed to settling with anything just to say they have something.
- Being single isn’t a time to be looking for love, use that time to work on yourself and grow as an individual.
- Sometimes good things fall apart so that better things can fall together.
- Nothing is more satisfying than reaching the level of self-love so much that when someone walks out of your life, you let them.
- The joys of being single: do what you want, when you want, with whom you want, for whatever reason you want and never having to justify it to anyone.
- Some people choose to stay single simply because they are tired of giving everything and ending up with nothing.
- Being single is better than being in a relationship with someone who fills your heart with doubt.
- Being single doesn’t have to be a curse. It’s a blessing when you fully embrace it.
- I never feel alone realizing the fact that my life is my only life partner.
- Until you get comfortable with being alone, you’ll never know if you’re choosing someone out of love or loneliness.
- Loneliness is a sign you are in desperate need of yourself.
- Some steps need to be taken alone. It’s the only way to really figure out where you need to go and who you need to be.
- The most profound relationship we’ll ever have is the one with ourselves.
- If you truly want to be respected by people you love, you must prove to them that you can survive without them.
- I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is ending up with people who make you feel alone.
- Our first job in life as women is to get to know ourselves. I think a lot of times we don’t do that. We spend our time pleasing, satisfying, seeking validation, looking out into the world to define who we are. Start instead, by finding it within.
- When I choose to remove someone from my life, it doesn’t mean that I hate them. It means I respect myself.
That rounds up some of the best single quotes. Be sure to share them on social media. For more inspiration, subscribe to our blog below. Take care!