Become Part of Forgetting Fairytales’ Community…
NEW for Summer 2023, we have officially launched our Community Support Groups, for specialist, personalised Breakup Support, Dating Advice & Relationship Support.
- Connect with like-minded people, in the same situation as you.
- Chat in a safe, non-judgemental, kind & supportive community.
- Form new friendships, with genuine people, who are really rooting for you!
- Discuss struggles and find solutions (that actually really work!)
- Take part in specialist, monthly challenges and have the accountability to stick to them!
- Gain FREE support, advice & encouragement from community members and experts.
- Keep complete privacy with anonymous settings available. (Optional)
1) Breakup Support Group
Struggling to get over a breakup? Can’t stop thinking about your ex? Want to be able to let go, heal, and be happy again? Or maybe you’re feeling lost, confused and are unsure about what to do next?!
Whatever it is – if you’ve recently been through a breakup or are unable to get over a past relationship (whether this was someone you simply dated or not), you’re in the right place…
See, our Specialist Breakup Community Support Group, creates a safe space for you to work through your breakup, heal your heart and move forward with complete confidence.
We’ll be working you through things like:
- Gaining Closure & Acceptance
- Managing Your Mind & Emotions (Helping you to deal with the breakup without it breaking you!)
- Getting You Over Your Ex (Once & For All!)
- Getting You Over Painful Past Experiences
- Mourning The Loss Of The Relationship (And what you thought you’d have!)
- Processing Everything Fully & Properly (To move forward with 0 “baggage!”)
- Rebuilding Yourself, Your Life & Your Confidence
- Becoming Happy Being Single Before You Get Back Into Dating (Actively) Again
This is the ULTIMATE Breakup Support Group for Women. So what are you waiting for?! Don’t stay stuck, struggling along on your own. Join our community now…
2) Dating Support & Empowerment Group
Fed up of dating? Want to meet the right person, but this feels like an impossible task? Or perhaps you’re in a predicament – you don’t know what to do in a certain situation, what to think or how to act? Then my friends, this is the community group for you!
Destroy your dating demons, learn how to date smarter and more effectively, and ultimately – increase your chances of finding a love that really lasts.
See, our Specialist Dating Support & Empowerment Group, creates a safe space for you to discuss your dating dilemmas, swat up on your dating strategy and, actually, make dating FUN again! (As possible as that may sound or feel!)
We’ll be working you through things like:
- Understanding Your Wants, Needs & Current Attraction (Stop falling into the same patterns – being drawn towards the wrong type of people!)
- Knowing How To Read a Person, When To Invest More Time Into Someone & When To Walk Away (Notice the red flags!)
- Understanding How To “Play It” To Increase Desirability (Improve your dating game!)
- Increasing Success On Online Dating Apps (So that it’s also no longer something you DREAD!)
- Dealing With Loneliness, Rejection & Knock Backs
- Learning How To Be Happy Being Single (Fully embrace single life to, in turn, meet the right person at the right time!)
This is the ULTIMATE Dating Support & Empowerment Group. So what are you waiting for?! Join our community now…
3) Relationship Advice & Chat Group
Is your relationship going through a rough patch? Are you finding the same problems keep cropping up again and again? Wondering if you should walk away, or if you can get back to where you were / where you want to be?
Or maybe your relationship is happy & healthy, and you just want to keep it that way?! Whatever it is – then our Relationship Advice & Chat Community Group is for you!
This group is designed to create a safe space for women to discuss all things relationships!
From how to overcome your own bad habits that are affecting your relationship, to what to do if you’re being mistreated! We also want to hear about your “success stories!”, staring exciting relationship news and developments. And (of course!) there will be plenty of unique date ideas and couples activities to keep your relationship fresh and exciting!
We can also look at things like:
- Assessing Your Relationship, Boundaries & Standards
- Improving Communication & Learning How To Better Deal With Conflict
- Addressing & / Or Overcoming Toxic Relationship Habits
- Building (Or Re-Building) Trust In Your Relationship
- Feeling Happy, Secure & Fulfilled In Your Relationship
- … To mention just a few popular topics!
See, it’s all about learning and growing when it comes to, not only the relationship you have with your partner, but the relationship you have with yourself too. That way you can become the best, happiest version of you in a relationship to ultimately create a love that lasts!
So what are you waiting for?! Join our community now & let’s talk all things, relationships!