Let’s see what you think about love! Here’s 50 questions about love to create the ultimate love quiz. Test yourself to see your own views. Or ask these love questions to others, to help you to get to know them better. The great thing is, there’s no right or wrong answer. It’s all about self-awareness. Find some recurring thoughts or feelings cropping up? It might be that you have some limiting beliefs around love. But that’s okay. Click here to work through them.
Ready to get started? Alright then, let’s jump straight in…
50 Questions About Love
- How do you know when you love someone?
- What does it feel like to be loved by another person?
- How do you show your love to another person?
- Is there a difference between loving someone, and being in love?
- How difficult do you find it to fall in love? Do you think you fall in love quickly or slowly?
- What’s the difference between loving someone as a friend, and loving someone as a romantic partner?
- How about the difference between family love and romantic love?
- Is romantic love the most important love of all? Why / why not?
- How do you know if you’re compatible with a person?
- And what makes two people compatible? What are the most important things?
- How easy / difficult is it to love one person and one person alone, for your entire life?
- Do you think it’s easy to fall out of love? How about for you personally? What makes people fall out of love?
- What’s the best thing about being in love?
- What have you learnt the most from your past relationships / experiences with love so far?
- How important is romance when it comes to love?
- What would be your idea of a perfect first date? Or a perfect date with a partner?
- Is sex more of a physical or emotional connection to you?
- What’s more important to you – a physical connection or an emotional connection?
- Do you think the way your family loves has affected the way in which you love?
- In what ways do you think you’re a good partner?
- And in what areas do you think you could improve as a partner?
- Is vulnerability is a good thing in a relationship? And in what ways does love make you feel vulnerable?
- Do you find love scary? In what ways? And what scares you about it the most?
- What are the most important things to you, when looking for a romantic partner?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- How about soul-mates? Does such a thing exist?
- Do you believe in destiny or that ‘everything happens for a reason?’
- Does how long that you’ve known a person, make a difference in terms of how deep a love is?
- How long do you think it should take to get over a person you’ve been in love with?
- What do you think is the hardest thing about heartbreak? And how many times do you think you’ve been truly heartbroken?
- Are lies ok in a relationship? Which kind of ones are and aren’t, and why?
- What constitutes as cheating / unfaithfulness to you?
- Do you think you would still be able to love someone after they’re unfaithful? How about forgive?
- What do you think is worse – an emotional affair or a physical one?
- Do you believe that people can change if they’re in love? To what extent?
- And do you think that love changes you regardless? In what ways?
- Should people change themselves to find love? Or change certain things? If so, why / why not? Think of examples.
- How do you think love is best kept alive in a relationship?
- Do you think you can be friends with an ex? In what cases yes, and in what cases, no?
- Can you be in love with someone you’ve never had a relationship with? Can a crush, be love?
- What do you think is the most important part of a romantic relationship?
- What makes a relationship healthy?
- And how do you recognise when a relationship has become unhealthy? What are the key signs?
- What sacrifices should / shouldn’t you have to make in a relationship?
- Can a relationship ever be perfect? Does such perfection exist when it comes to love?
- How important is marriage when it comes to love? What about starting a family and having kids?
- Would you rather have extraordinary love that doesn’t last forever, or ordinary love that does?
- How about either being crazily rich, or deeply in love?
- Would you rather someone be attracted to you for your mind or your body? Your brains or your beauty?
- What’s the best relationship advice you could ever give? Or which someone has ever given you?
So there we have it – 50 questions about love. I hope they got you thinking! As Wayne Dyer once said,
“If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change…”
Choose to look at love in a way that is exciting, empowering and positive. Take care.